Friday, March 26, 2010

On again, off again, on again, maybe

One of the many parts of adoption is being flexible, and this is exactly what we are trying to do.
We recently found out that the visas that are being issued to the children in Ethiopia are taking a very long time and may not be issued in time for the children to be able to come in July. 2 days ago, I thought that there was no may the kiddos were going to be able to come but last night I found out that things are looking better. I wish that I could post a picture of the sweet faces who are waiting for forever homes but I cannot. Please pray, send good thoughts, anything, our way. We are desperate.

2 comments:

Tarah said...

Love that you know to be flexible and quiet in prayer! love you. Praying for your daughter today.

Angela said...

There is a plan. I'm sorry your journey has been a challenge. There is a little girl who God is preparing as He is preparing you. Just a little longer...praying for you!