Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ode to Cracker Ass(et) Manager





Dearest Cousin Cracker,
I miss you so much and I wish that you were here. You being 2000 miles away makes me sad and I hate it. I need you to come back to visit so we can drink Diet Coke and only eat Raisin Bran Crunch and protein bars. It would also be nice if you could teach Jack some words other than "Cracker". You are one of my favorite people in the world and I love you even though you own a Sun Bear and one of your parents looks like a terrorist. Out of all of my nutty cousins on my mom’s side you are one of the only normal ones.
Let’s put down a big pile of sweaters and snuggle in to watch a good game of Corn hole.
Cheers (while holding a Mic Ultra in one hand and a sugar cookie in another) to you!!
Love,
The Pretty One and The Cousin
P.S. Tell Mr. Sir Humps A Lot that I miss him too!!
Another P.S. Your pretty face would sure make a good 30th birthday present!! Hint hint…

1 comment:

Marianne said...

oh how i love my posting!

i must tell you that all of the cracker asses i manage are doing well. haha.

can i send some of the columbus cousins to idaho in exchange for you and the gang? sounds like a damn good idea to me!

miss & love you-

kill the cousin, kill the cousin....