Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy 10 months and 2 years!!


Where on earth has the last 10 months gone? Alex is 10 months and 1 day old and it really does feel like we brought him home yesterday. I took him in a couple of days ago and he is almost 23 pounds!! What a big boy!
2 years ago we met Jacks birth mom for the first time. I get emotional even thinking about that first meeting. I still cannot believe that she picked us and I am thankful everyday for her decision to give us her child.
What a joy these 2 boys have brought to our lives. Sometimes I wonder how on earth we got so lucky. Now if we only had a daughter. Stay tuned for baby #3...
I love this picture of the boys, I know that it is not the best and Jacks face is blurry, but they were having such a wonderful time jumping in the crib together. We were all laughing so hard!!

9 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I love pictures that aren't necessarily in focus, but show the pure JOY!!! Your boys are precious!

Miss Lisa said...

I think that is an incredible picture--blurry or not, you see that brother love they will share together their entire lives :)

I love it!

Stephanie said...

girls are so much fun but drama. drama? drama! I love that pictures of your boys...They are darling! It makes me think back on a much more simple time. I think my sister-in-law and I will be at Archivers on Nov.21st. Maybe we'll see you there!

Mary said...

Where does the time go? The kids just grow up too fast, don't they? The picture is adorable...they look like they are having loads of fun - just the way things should be for children.

Becky Avella said...

Tag, you're it! : )

Tarah said...

CUTE!
What two years will bring. Can't wait to hear about your next two years. I feel like we just brought Chandler home, but that was almost 6 yrs ago!! Time flys, hold them tight.

Chatter said...

Brothers are SO much fun!! We have lots of crib pictures of the boys jumping around together. Baby no.3 huh? I shutter at the thought of throwing another one in the mix right now. It will be a while for us. Enjoy the boys, they are SO cute!!

Unknown said...

They are absolutely adorable!

Look how happy they are! Awwww....

Meredith said...

Love the excitement they boys are showing! What a fun time..... wish I could hop in there and join them!