Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day


Happy Election Day! I hope that everyone gets a chance to get out there and vote. We did!! No matter who you are voting for, this is a historic day that we all should be a part of. I bundled up the boys early this morning to brave the long lines and freezing cold weather. I was pleasantly surprised when I got to the polls that the lines were pretty short. One of the workers even volunteered to play with the boys while I filled out my ballot! The boys ended up getting covered in the green "official ballot" stamp, very cute.

4 comments:

Alison said...

Jay and I waited an hour and a half to vote, thankfully we did it while Ben was at daycare because there is no way in hell that kid was gonna wait that long.

Some lady went into labor during our wait and EMS too her to the hospital - a little election excitement.

Angela said...

We got out there and voted! I double strollered it as well. The room was rather small but the line was short so over all it was pretty painless.

Miss Lisa said...

yay for voting :)

Anonymous said...

We did the absentee ballot this year so it was nice to not have any surprises or wrangle three small children while voting. I did miss going out to the polls though. I love voting...what a privilege!