Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sum sum summertime





This really has been the best summer ever!! I don't know how is happens but I swear my summers keep getting better and better every year. A few highlights...

Our first family trip of 4. We were blessed to be surrounded by wonderful friends as we shared a week long vacation to the Oregon coast. You would think that 4 families with a total of 10 kiddos crammed into a tiny house would be a nightmare but it wasn't, it was perfect.

This has been the first time in a very long time that Jack has been breathing normally and is off of added steroids. As this fall approaches I pray that his lungs will continue to be healthy.

Alex is making leaps and bounds with his development and we have officially been kicked out of the infant toddler program!! Even though he is a boy of few words, he is where he should be! When I started this blog the doctors were very concerned with how far behind he was and we tossing out very scary medical terms. Now we can say that he is an average happy healthy toddler!!

Scott is doing great with his job. The company he works for has laid off many people that past few months and we have been blessed knowing that his job is safe for now!! He is an amazing man and I we are still as in love as the day we married.

My baby sister Allison is pregnant!! I am so excited to be an auntie. The beginning of her pregnancy was touch and go but now in her 14 week things are looking perfect for baby Puddin Shae. We are keeping our fingers crossed for a baby girl as we really need some pink in the family.

One of my dearest friends moved back to Boise and has taken a job at the local University. She has an amazing family that consists of a husband who makes amazing meals and 2 perfect little boys. The best part of her move here is that she lives right down the street and we have already spent a ton of time together.

I am doing well and my business has taken off. I am saving our town of naughty dogs and I love it! I am able to set my own hours and it gives me the freedom to not work a traditional 40 hour a week job. I love being able spending time with our boys and watching them grow. The time is going by so fast!!!

3 comments:

Susan Fox said...

what a wonderful blog update-its about time. you have a perfect little family and i am anxiously awaiting when they are older and wiser and giving you a run for your money, as mine often do,and you seem to think thats funny.

Tarah said...

We had a great time in Oregon with you! I see MANY summer trips in the future. :)

You are so beautiful. :)

Megan said...

yay for summer with the babies! let's hang out again soon - these kids grow up too dang fast.