Sunday, November 28, 2010

fun times ahead

Wowza!! Where has this month gone? I cannot believe that it is almost Christmas. For some reason, I am way more excited this year then any other year. I have broke out some of the decorations, blasted Neil Diamond Christmas music and Scott even put up some of the lights without me begging. The boys are at the age where they are starting to "get it" and I LOVE it. I think the best part is that Jack realizes that the season is not about gifts but about Christ. We are trying to emphasized gifts for his birthday and Jesus for Christmas.
As far as the adoption process goes, we are still chugging along. The only thing keeping me going is hearing the good news of referrals of our friends. It seems like everyone is getting multiples. Hmmm, I wonder if two kiddos are in our future too?!?

1 comment:

Tarah said...

I am praying for your little girl who is out there. A mamas heart knows when her family isn't done.
Praying operation pink shoes is done in HIS will, and that we have the understanding of how he brings pink shoes to you.
hugs