Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I have been a bad blogger!!



I am so sorry that I have been such a bad blogger! What can I say? My hands are super full 
Pretty good news with the family…

Jack went to the doctor yesterday and his ear infection is gone. This is wonderful news for him because this was the last infection for him before the referral for tubes in his ears. We are now out of the “sick” season so hopefully we are done with ear infections for awhile!!

Alex had an appointment at the same time and he too is doing better. For those of you who I have not told, Alex has been referred to a physical and occupational therapist because he is developmentally delayed. The doctor said that he is doing tons better and is very happy with the progress that he is making. Wahoo! We were happy to hear such positive news about both boys. Alex was also weighed and measured and he is in the 85% for his height and weight. We have known all along he was going to be a big guy. There will be a time in the near future where Alex is taller than Jack (25% for height)!!

We took both boys to the zoo for an Easter egg hunt on Saturday and it was super fun. I was not sure how Jack was going to do and was not sure that he would understand what to do, but we were pleasantly surprised. He totally understood to pick up the eggs and put them into his basket. We have another egg hunt to go to this weekend so we have been working on speed and consistency! True story, Scott purchased “dummy” eggs for Jack to practice with and we are expecting a full basket after this Saturdays hunt! Poor Jack has to do all of the work while we eat his candy. Thanks Little Man!

Blog stalkers, leave me a comment if you read this. I can tell that people are reading but I have no idea who!! I love comments!!!

3 comments:

Shandelle said...

Cute kids!!
Thanks for peeking at my blog LOL!

"Spite" said...

Reading.. I had to enlarge the Easter Bunny picture. You can barely see the baby with his bunny hat on & all!

Alison said...

I read... but I am a lurker. I will nearly never comment on your blog... but I do read so I at least know what's up. I am pretty sure Ben and I will be there end of August. And if you need someone to talk to about the whole delay thing, let me know....