I have been tagged by my lovely friend Tarah…So here is what you get, 10 random things about me that some of you may or may not know.
HERE'S HOW YOU PLAY. ONCE YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED YOU HAVE TO WRITE A BLOG OF TEN WEIRD, RANDOM THINGS, FACTS OR HABITS ABOUT YOURSELF. AT THE END, YOU CHOOSE FIVE PEOPLE TO BE TAGGED, LISTING THEIR NAMES AND WHY YOU CHOSE THEM TO BE TAGGED. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE THEM A COMMENT "YOU'RE IT" AND TO READ YOUR BLOG. YOU CAN'T TAG THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU. SINCE YOU CAN'T TAG THAT PERSON BACK, LET HIM OR HER KNOW WHEN YOU'VE POSTED YOUR BLOG SO HE OR SHE CAN READ YOUR ANSWERS
1. I do not read the back of the book before I read it. Yes, I do indeed judge a book by its cover! When I need a new book to read I just go to the library and grab the first thing in whatever section I am in. It’s strange, I know. Along those lines I read about 2-3 books a week. Where do I find time to read?? During the boys naptimes and before I go to bed. Besides, it only takes me about 2 hours to read a book.
2. My third toe is longer. Due to teasing g all of my life from my little sister, Allison, I have devolved a complex. Are my toes funny? I think that they look pretty normal. I will admit that they look strange in sandals.
3. I HATE to wear socks. If I must wear closed toed shoes I wear Converse but you will usually see me sporting a pair of flip flops (even during the dead of winter). This whole jogging thing is throwing me for a loop. I learned the hard way that you must wear socks while jogging!
4. I don’t mix foods. I don’t even like to have food touching on my plate. It grosses me out and I have a hard time eating it.
5. I have never eaten an entire group of foods that people find very normal and yummy. These foods are Ranch dressing, vanilla yogurt, and vanilla ice cream… The list goes on and on. Pretty much if it is white I will not eat it! Random I know!!
6. I have many best friends and people think that I use the term loosely but to me these people are my best friends and I adore each and every one of them. I don’t believe in having one best friend I believe in having many. These so called best friends are so varied in nature that it never works when I get more than two in the same room. Eden, don’t worry, you still are my very bestest friend in the whole wide world even though you put crayon shavings on my desk on the 3rd grade! I cannot even begin to tell you how much I LOVE all of my friends. Due to the large numbers of bestest friends, I have made a rule that I have to know you for at least 5 years to bump you up to the special bestest club!
7. I have three sisters and we have never been on the same room together. Super sad and would make for a good Oprah show I know. Don’t tell anyone but my dad always told me that I was the coolest one!!
8. I stalked my husband. The first day I met him I knew that I was going to marry him and he did not even look or talk to me. We have been together over 6 years and I still think that he is the most precious person on the planet!
9. I have lived in well over 20 houses in my lifetime and I am not even 30!!
10. I act tough and strong but I am not. This whole thing with Alex is killing me and everytime is referred to as disabled I cry and get mad but of course I internalize the whole thing. In my heart I know that he will catch up!! I do this whole tough/positive/super optimistic thing all of the time but I think that I am doing it to make myself feel better!! Don’t they eat the weak in nature??
My five tagged people are...
Megan H the great!!Carrie M,Lady Blognanimous, Meredith &Zac and Jenny