Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Belly Dancing




We took the boys to Hyde Park Street Fair and watched the bellydancers. Funny stuff. My hair dresser is one of the girls and I have to give her props! There is NO WAY that I could/would ever be a bellydancer. First of all I just can't move like that and secondly I would not be caught dead in one of those outfits. I mean even if I had the body of post mental case Brintney Spears I still would not wear those tiny coin skirts. I am the girl who gets dressed in the stall in the locker rooms and if I could wear sweats to the pool I totally would! Anyway, Jamie did a great job and the boys were really into the dancers. They were clapping and laughing the entire time!

4 comments:

Tarah said...

OK, Alex doesn't look sick at all. I did talk to you this AM right??

Tam said...

OOOO what great picture. Thanks for the comment on my blog...MY HUBS is the huge crackberry addict...LOL NICE to MEET YOU!

Paula said...

I'm with you. You wouldn't catch me in one of those outfits. I've heard it good excersize though.

Miss Lisa said...

Can I just say these boys are cuter than dolls :)