Monday, April 26, 2010

Remember to breathe

Sometimes the whole process of adoption can be very overwhelming. With domestic adoption it was kind of nice waiting for a baby to be born and never knowing when. Ok, who I am I kidding? It was stressful and nerve wrecking but in the end we got Jack, a perfect newborn. Financially it didn't kill us. This international adoption is killing us. It is official that starting next month you know have to travel twice to Ethiopia for adoptions. This really did add thousands of dollars to our expenses. Honestly, there is NO WAY that we can afford all of this. What are we thinking?? I am kind of starting to panic. Where the heck are we going to get this money? If anyone has any ideas for fundraisers please let me know. Right now, I see everything in $ symbols. We are saving every last penny!! This will all work out right?

No comments: